London, UK: 1 - 2, July 2009
Strategies & Challenges in Scaling up Biogas Production
5th International Biogas networking event
Key players in biogas project development, finance and policy will meet in London at Europe’s must attend biogas meeting to examine growth strategies, investment opportunities and technological advances in biogas production.
- Benchmark your projects with best practice case studies from 14 biogas producers, including: E.on, National Grid, Veolia, Viridor Waste Management, Dalkia, Gruppo Hera, United Utilities, Greenstar, Essent Warme, Naturgas Energia, GWE Biogas and Göteborg Energi
- Identify the key success factors in raising finance for your projects
- Understand the latest policy initiatives and developments in the regulatory framework
- Learn about new developments in biogas production from agri, waste, landfill, sewage and wastewater
- Hear updates in grid distribution, electricity generation, cogen, heating & transport
- Benefit from international insight and hear experiences from 9 countries including the advanced markets of Germany, Austria & Sweden
- Hear expert advice in planning on-farm AD installations during a focused workshop led by Farming Futures
Click here to download the full event agenda
Click here to register today
PS – register before 15th May and receive a 10% discount
Green Power’s 6th Biogas conference will bring together the key biogas players to discuss the potential biogas has in North America. For 2 days participants will discuss strategies to increase production of on-farm, landfill, waste and wastewater biogas for heating, cogen and transportation.