The ADBA National Conference 2011, will be held in London on the 14th December. It will give attendees the chance to learn about and have their say, on the state of the UK Anaerobic Digestion industry.
The conference organisers have posed the following questions to all those interested in Anaerobic Digestion:
- Do you want to build an AD plant?
- Do you want to understand where the AD industry is headed and how fast?
- Would you like to raise your biggest issues directly to the Minister, the regulators or the food, waste, farming, transport and finance sectors?
- Do you have strong views on the role of standards in the AD industry?
- If any of these apply to you then this is your chance to address them and make your voice heard, by interacting directly with Government and high profile experts from across the anaerobic digestion sector at AD’s biggest conference of the year.
If so, they say that their conference is for you, but time is short to book so register now.
Who has already booked?
We are informed that as well as a host of AD developers, operators and suppliers, other delegates who will also be attending include Tesco, Defra, Siemens Industry, Anglian Water Group, Suez Environnement, RPS Group and E.On Bioerdgas.
If you want to network and develop new business contacts in the AD industry then book a ticket today!
Key Topics addressed at the even will be:
- Is the AD Momentum Building?
- Waste Collection, Gate Fees and the Impact of Eric Pickles
- Ofwat - OFT Market Study and impact on Water and AD industries
- The Role of Standards in the Development of the AD Industry
- Delivering a Strategy for Biomethane as a Transport Fuel
As well as debating key issues with our high level expert panelists this event offers a superb opportunity to network with decision makers who have purchasing approval and command large budgets. The organisers also say that:
Also featuring a table-top exhibition and a host of networking opportunities the ADBA National Conference 2011 promises to be a day well spent. If you are involved or interested in the AD and biogas industry then this is an event that cannot be missed. We look forward to seeing you there.
As well as discussing main issues with our high level expert panelists this event offers a fantastic chance to network with call makers who've buying approval and command huge budgets.
Also featuring a table-top exhibition and a bunch of networking opportunities the ADBA Countrywide Meeting 2011 guarantees to be a day spent wisely. If you're concerned or keen on the AD and biogas industry then this is an event that can't be missed.
Click here to visit the ADBA web site for more information and to book your place.