Thursday, February 02, 2017

New Report Predicts UK Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas Market Opportunities in 2017


IPPTS Associates Releases Free Biogas Report on the UK Anaerobic Digestion Market 2017, - likely developments and opportunities

Hey! Thanks for reading this article. I promise it’ll be worth the few minutes.
Steve Last here. I’m the founder of IPPTS Associates, and an experienced environmental consultant currently completing a number of projects in the UK anaerobic digestion industry.
I’ve been in business for 10 years now, and I’ve stumbled upon some powerful indications of the way the UK AD industry will produce great business opportunities in 2017.
But first…
I’ve got some great news I’d like to share with you.

I've just published my book entitled IPPTS Associates Biogas Report titled: UK Anaerobic Digestion Market 2017.
In my report, I reveal everything about making the agonising decision of, do I commit many hours and multiple thousands of pounds on a new Anaerobic Digestion and Biogas Plant facility when the UK government's subsidy levels are falling?.
Readers have already started calling my ebook report a very useful "pointer toward what might happen during 2017".
See, I’ve worked tirelessly over the past 10 years to find ways to help others appreciate the value of the anaerobic digestion process to their farm businesses.
After some grueling, "trial and error" experiences over the years, I’ve managed to mold all of this useful information into something that can be shared with the world.
In the past, there was only a small number of people who had access to the secrets of the type given in this book.
And, it was usually the people who were already aware of the many benefits of anaerobic digestion  to UK businesses.
But now, I’ve long thought that this is something that needs to be passed on. And I want you to have all of my secrets and strategies!
Now, you might be wondering if this is the right selection for you.
Well, let me ask you a few questions…
  • Are you a dairy farmer always losing money due to poor milk prices?
  • Are you an arable farmer always losing money due to poor agricultural crop sales in poor growing seasons, or finding the prices for a good crop fall due to over production in the good years?
  • Are you tired of having an over-reliance on highly variable agricultural incomes from year to year, and a lack of the resilience seen in other businesses which gain income from a variety of sources.
  • Maybe you just can’t seem to figure out whether anaerobic digestion will remain a profitable option after UK government subsidies drop further, as they have been announced to do in April this year?
Do any of the above sound like you?
If you answered yes to at least one, then you’ll want to pay very close attention.
Why?
Because the secrets in this book will show you how to weigh up the opportunity to invest in anaerobic digestion in 2017, like never before.
Now that you have a better idea about whether or not this book is for you… I’d like you to imagine the future.
Consider these 4 things:
  • What if you never had to worry about losing money due to low milk prices
  • What if you never had to worry about losing money due to poor agricultural crop sales in poor growing seasons, or finding the prices for a good crop fall due to over-production in the good years?
  • What if you could never suffer from an over-reliance on highly variable agricultural incomes from year to year and a lack of the resilience seen in other businesses which gain income from a variety of sources. available at any time?
  • What if you could generate your own power, and use it in your business, anytime you want?
  • What if you could produce your own fertiliser and actually charge people to take their organic waste to make that fertiliser?
Well, that's exactly what anaerobic digestion is doing for thousands of farmer around the world already.
If you download this ebook and apply all that you see in it, I guarantee a new awareness which if grabbed and acted upon everything mentioned above can happen for you.
I say this because I designed this book in such a way that anyone, regardless of their skill level, can easily understand its contents and immediately apply them.
If this is something that interests you, here’s what you need to do next.
First, this is optional but highly recommended, fill out the newsletter subscription form above right to be sent notification of future ebooks and articles.
The reason you need to fill out this form is becauseI will be creating more articles, and offering more ebooks for download, which I am sure you will not want to miss out on.
And I need to know where to send them.
Finally, the last thing you have to do is click the link below to get started.
Remember this is free!
But before you click the link, here’s something I need you to know.
There isn’t a never-ending supply of this book.
We can only give away one hundred copies.
And once they’re gone, they’re gone forever, and I will have to start charging. So it’s safe to say this won’t be around for long.
If you want these secrets, you want to make sure you get your copy and act fast before they’re all gone.
I’ve put my everything I know into this book.
All my experience, ideas, and predictions for 2017 are wrapped up inside each and every page.
I know that if you take note of everything I show you...you can get further in reaching whatever AD plant development goal for you set for yourself...and...your business.
So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead and click the button on this page to download today!
I promise you won’t regret it.

No comments: